Need some help with your blog, event, online magazine, website or business? I'm excited to say that I'm available for freelance work in the following areas...
- Writing: My posts on this blog, as well as my articles in Darling Magazine should give you a feel for my natural writing style, though I can definitely adapt to your needs if they're different. I'm open to all writing opportunities, so if you have an idea or need, send it my way and we can discuss more.
- Speaking: My areas of focus are beauty, body image, perfectionism, worth and disordered eating, and I'm open to other topics by request. My speaking experience includes Biola University, NorthPointe Community Church, Malibu Presbyterian Church, Pepperdine University, La Cañada Presbyterian Church, and Solana Beach Presbyterian Church.
- Copyediting: Perhaps you love to write, but your work needs a bit of tweaking. Or you want to submit something for publishing, but don't feel like it's quite there yet. Send it my way and I'll help you craft your piece so that it flows well, makes sense to readers and is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Social Media Consulting: I live and breathe social media all day long—both for my work with Wonderfully Made and my own personal branding. I understand the value of social media for growing businesses and non-profits and would love to help you reach a larger audience through improving your online presence.
- Blogger Design: I've personally designed this blog as well as Know Your Value, and would love to help you make yours as beautiful and inviting as it could be. If you have a Blogger blog (or want to start one) that needs a makeover, I'd love to work with you!
Pricing varies based on the depth and breadth of the project, and I'm also available for pro bono work upon request. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Looking forward to working with you!