Tonight Brian and I flying to Seattle to visit for the first time ever! We'll be in town for Greta's wedding, but are flying out early to do some downtown exploring. Our friends have given us a very long list of things to do and see while we're in town, and all we can think is that we wish we had an infinite amount of time! Here are some things at the top of our list:
- Pike Place Market (and of course, the original Starbucks) because it's a must-see for tourists like us!
- Tilth Restaurant for fresh vegan eats.
- Homegrown for tasty sandwiches.
- Kerry Park and Golden Gardens Park for classic Seattle views and some time near the water.
- Stumptown Coffee for an afternoon buzz.
- Portage Bay Cafe for brunch.
Have you ever been to Seattle? If so, do you have any other recommendations (perhaps a vegan-friendly dinner spot)? I'll be checking the comments tomorrow morning for ideas :)